#1 2020-08-03 05:32:36

zowkflltzadr

11 Steps to Softening the “No” My phone rings and I frown

Thảo luận trong ‘League of Legends’ bắt đầu bởi Catnarok
Posted on Friday September 11, 2020

E-Sports League of Legends [LOL GVN TEAM HOUSE]Feed bất kể hay dở, Rage quit không cần biết thắng thua, AFK mỗi khi anh thích !. Thảo luận trong ‘ League of Legends ‘ bắt đầu bởi Catnarok, 24/3/14. Trang 1334 của 1334 trang < Trước 1 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 ConChymBay Thái sư. […]

The post Thảo luận trong ‘League of Legends’ bắt đầu bởi Catnarok appeared first on Bong88 Club.

Ảnh render của Xiaomi Mi Note 2 rất đẹp

[email protected] Chịu trách nhiệm nội dung: Tạ Quang Vinh Địa chỉ: 521/69 Trương Định , Quận Hoàng Mai, TP. Hà Nội. Today. 20:48 Rò rỉ Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro qua ảnh render có thể sắp được ra mắt. Hình ảnh render của Xiaomi Mi 10T Nguồn GSMArenaMột số nguồn tin cho rằng. Xiaomi đang trong giai […]

The post Ảnh render của Xiaomi Mi Note 2 rất đẹp appeared first on Bong88 Club.

One Piece 990: Tobi Toppo Sasaki đã được cởi trói

Manga/Film. Sword Art Online Alicization tập 22: Alice tự “dâng mình” đến tận cửa nhà Kirito Asuna liệu có đánh ghen?. Sầu Thiên Thu  | 11/09/2020 08:20 PM Sword Art Online CHI TIẾT Sword Art Online: Cho dù yêu Asuna nhưng cả đời Kirito sẽ không bao giờ quên được cô gái này?. Bạn có […]

The post One Piece 990: Tobi Toppo Sasaki đã được cởi trói appeared first on Bong88 Club.

rõ ràng Chelsea của Lampard đã vươn lên một tầm vóc mới
Posted on Monday September 07, 2020

Bỏ qua chuyện cá nhân, Messi đến sớm nhất đội và t. Milan: Sắp 19 tuổi, đã đến lúc Daniel Maldini trưở. Bị Thuỵ Sĩ cầm hoà, Đức chỉ có thể tự trách chính. Hà Nội FC & những lần lội ngược dòng ở V. League. Không Neuer và Ter Stegen, Đức vẫn còn những […]

The post rõ ràng Chelsea của Lampard đã vươn lên một tầm vóc mới appeared first on Bong88 Club.

MSI Prestige PS42 ra mắt tại Việt Nam: Thiết kế cao cấp

[email protected]. 22-10-2018. 14:25 Đánh giá MSI Prestige PS42: Vẻ đẹp nam tính mạnh mẽ, thích hợp cho giới doanh nhân hay văn phòng. Có vẻ như MSI đang muốn lấn sân sang các mẫu Ultrabook và lần này chính là MSI Prestige PS42. Không giống như những chiếc laptop gaming hầm hố khác, PS42 có […]

The post MSI Prestige PS42 ra mắt tại Việt Nam: Thiết kế cao cấp appeared first on Bong88 Club.

Jerome Boateng tự tặng mình dây chuyền khủng

Tin bên lề Hậu trường sân cỏ 8/9: Jerome Boateng tự tặng mình dây chuyền khủng. Bongdaplus.vn Từ 09:26 ngày 08-09-2020. Jerome Boateng tự tặng mình dây chuyền khủng, nhà Gascoigne bị trộm viếng thăm. là những tin tức hậu trường đáng chú ý ngày 8/9. Jerome Boateng tự tặng mình dây chuyền khủng Sự chịu […]

The post Jerome Boateng tự tặng mình dây chuyền khủng appeared first on Bong88 Club.

11 Steps to Softening the “No” My phone rings and I frown.

“Not him!” Does this ever happen to you

True story, this just happened to me.
I couldn’t figure out why I was feeling the way that I was.
I like the caller, we get along very well and have a lot of similar interests, but for some reason, I felt an urge to not pick up the phone.
How do you say “no” with respect.
In retrospect, it wasn’t him, it was his requests.
Every time we talk he has something he “needs” my help on.
And because I like and respect him, I have a hard time (ok impossible time) saying “no”; everything from relationship advice and moving furniture to last minute rides and finishing projects at work.
Boundaries are tricky aren’t they.
Even when you determine that saying “no” is the right decision, it still requires actually saying “no”.
How do we make saying “no” a little bit easier.
11 steps to softening the “no”:  Get to know your “yes”- Before you can get really good at declining offers you need to understand what you want to say “yes” to.
What are the things in your life that take priority and then say “yes” to those first.
Otherwise you may end up saying “no” them by default.
Practice- The first time you say “no” you may find it difficult, but as you work on it and gain more experience it will become easier.
Start with small inconsequential requests and move on to larger requests as you develop.
Listen to the request fully and respectfully- Give the person making the request the opportunity to fully articulate the need.
Pause before responding to any request- Take a few moments to think about what is being asked and evaluate it against your other commitments and responsibilities.
Determine if it is a “should” or a “could”.
I have a friend who never agrees to anything immediately when asked.
Her response is always “let me check on a few things and get back to you”.
This gives her the opportunity to fully vet each request and when she does accept a request she is fully committed.
Simply say “no” (or as simply as possible)- When you determine that you cannot accept a request respond with a clear decline.
Do not try to soften the response by being vague or cryptic.
Either you can or you cannot do what is requested.
Recognize your time is your time and it is valuable- Each request is taking something from you, your time, and that has value to it.
Know your priorities and what you can realistically accept.
When appropriate give a brief reason for declining- It is important to be honest and when appropriate you can share why you are unable to accept the request.
People will respect your directness.
But don’t feel obligated to explain- You are in control of your life and your reasons for declining are your own.
You do not need to justify or be confrontational when you decline.
Script it out- When you know a specific unrealistic request is coming you can prepare by writing out a response ahead of time.
Or you can respond to a request through email or text which will give you a chance to fine tune and wordsmith your response.
Have alternatives- A great way to decline a request is to couple that “no” with alternative options.

Maybe you cannot help but could Sally

Finally, .

Stay firm- Once you have made a decision stand your ground and stay committed

A good decision made after deliberation shouldn’t be changed in the heat of the moment.
Whatever steps you choose and use know that you are making a decision for yourself to prioritize what is important to you.
Nobody has control or power over that.
Say “no”…firmly, frequently and with respect.

The post Say “No” with Respect appeared first on Jake A Carlson

Board footer